Bio: I am an experienced delivery skipper who has delivered boats across:
- The Mediterranean,
- North Atlantic,
- South Pacific
- Caribbean Sea.
I reside in Portugal. I speak English and Portuguese
- Boat-master grade 2 (2003-2008)
- RYA International Helmsman/Coastal Skipper. (Sail up to 24m/80GT, Power up to 24m/80GT) (1988-2018)
- Spanish Marine(Patron de Barco)blue book
- VHF Licence
- First aid at sea certificate.STCW95VI/4
- Survival at Sea.STCW95VI/1
- Bosun, Lilliput Yacht Station, Poole. (1989-1995)
Repairing/maintaining customers craft, servicing/laying moorings, salvage, day to day running of the boatyard and its work boats..
Experienced crew can be arranged if required.